- Parents don't have to be made, only mentioned in family.
- No character can be perfect - make sure to make them have flaws!
- You can't start roleplaying till one of the admins, say you're added.
- No cyberbullying other users. This means no swearing, no yelling, and do not be rude.
- No using other people's characters. Do so and you may be banned.
- A species can only talk to it's own species.
- If you need to say something that's non-roleplaying related, say it in parenthesis. Example: (I've got to go)
- You can't do anything major without asking the admins first.
- Please refrain from editing other people's user pages, unless the user wants you to.
- Do not godmod your characters; making them superpowerful and taking control of all/most roleplays.
- Do not make your character a perfect little hero who always hogs all the attention(ie, Mary-Stu, Gary-Stu). It truly is annoying.
If you break a rule, an admin will give you three warnings, and that's it. If you continue to break rules, the admins will ban you for as long as they see fit.